Sunday, November 15, 2009

FOs

I finished the Panini, but not the Rectangula. I ran out of yarn for it and haven't found the color at the store yet. I think I may have to break down and buy it online to finish that stupid thing. The panini is at work. I need to fix the seam at the shoulder. I didn't do such a great job at sewing it together, I guess. *snort*

Right now, I'm working on some baby sweaters. Somewhat long story, but I started the back of one baby sweater in a light blue Simply Soft before we left for FL. We visited with CTM's mom and step-dad and then his dad and step-mom. Well, we arrived in Avon Park Friday late afternoon. Unless you golf, there's N O T H I N G to do there. So, I knitted all day Saturday and at least 4 hours every day until we left on Wednesday to see his dad. Yeah, I got as far as I could with that yarn (yeah ran out again) and then had to go to WalMart to buy something to work on while I was there. I made it all the way to the sleeves of the second sweater before we left. I didn't knit at all when we were at his dad's.

When I'm done with all that, I'm going to make a cardigan coat type thing. Not sure which pattern I will use though.

No comments: