Monday, July 20, 2009

Yeah, I'm a serious slacker

So, I've made soooooooooo much since I last posted this. I made a shell that I hated out of Micro Spun in turquoise. I made CTM a sweater from some Knit Picks yarn. It's a 3/4 zip sweater. Yeah, you read it right. I put a zipper on a sweater for the BF! *snort* I made many, many, many...many scarves. Too many!!

Right now, I'm trying to destash so I'm making these two patterns out of yarn I already have. I found some nice and easy patterns to convert to the gauge for the yarn I have.

Rectangela - I'm making this in a Simply Soft purple. I thought I would have enough...turns out I didn't. So I had to set it aside until I could get some more to finish it up. It's easy enough to convert to any gauge yarn, which is what I was looking for. Besides, I'm always looking for something to throw on at work because I'm always cold.


I also have Panini on my needles. When I ran out of the yarn for Rectangela, I found another sweater that was easy to convert to this turquoise and chocolate brown boucle I had for a cardi wrap. I can't find the rest of the pattern for the cardi wrap so I had to rip that project out and start on this Panini pattern. I haven't really been knitting too much lately. I'm either too tired or not tired enough, so I've been reading before bed. The new schedule is wearing it's toll on me until CTM gets his work schedule down to a routine.
And I'm not a huge fan of the new late night alarm clock named Missy. *snort*

No comments: